1. Did Mr. A. Pettigrew, counsel for returned soldiers, at Quebec, do any active service with the Canadian Expeditionary Forces, from August, 1914, to November, 1918?
2. If so, (a) with what battalion; (b) what was his number; (c) in what battles did he take part?
3. Did he not receive his exemption from military service during the war?
4. If so, for what reason?
5. Since the war, did he join the Canadian navy?
6. If so, (a) on what date; (b) what is his rank;
(c) what is his pay; (d) is he also acting as recruiting officer; (e) is he receiving a salary for said service?
7. On whose recommendation was he appointed counsel for returned soldiers, at Quebec?
Subtopic: MR. A. PETTIGREW