1. How many post offices were built by the government in Canada, during the years 1927, 1928 and 1929, where were they built and in w'hat year, respectively?
Agricultural Credits-Mr. Speakman
2. What were the respective revenues of these *offices during each of the years 1927, 1928 and 1929?
3. What was the cost of building and site in each instance?
4. Was a site purchased for a post office in, Campbellford, Ontario? If so, what is the [DOT]description and what price was paid for same?
5. What were the respective revenues from all sources of the post office at Campbellford, Ontario, during each of the years 1927, 1928 and 1929?
6. How many rural mail routes operate out *of Cambellford post office?
7. What was the total amount of mail handled in the said poet office during the years 1927, 1928 and 1929, respectively?
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURNS
Subtopic: POST OFFICE STATISTICS