1. What positions have been held by Mr. W. T. R. Preston since the present government came into power ?
2. For how long has he held each position?
3. How much in remuneration and expenses has he drawn in each position?
4. Is he still in the employ of the government?
5. If so, just what is he doing and what does he receive ?
The remainder of the answer is as follows: Department of Labour:
1. (a) Chairman of board of conciliation in dispute of the Algoma Eastern Railway and its employees.
(b) Chairman of board of conciliation in dispute of the Pere Marquette Railway Company and its shop employees.
(c) Chairman of board of conciliation in dispute of the Pere Marquette Railway Company and its steamship clerks, freight handlers, etc.
2. (a) April 21, 1922, to June 17, 1922.
(b) July 21, 1922, to September 15, 1922.
(c) August 10, 1922, to September 14, 1922.
3. (a) Services S320, expenses $159.80; total, $479.80.
(b) Services $425, expenses $245.06; total, $670.06.
(c) Services $235, expenses $202.16; total, $437.16.
4 and 5 No information.
Topic: MR. W. T. R. PRESTON