1. What lands were acquired for the extension of R.C.A.F. air port at Orumlin, Ontario, other than the then existing London air port?
2. From whom were they purchased?
3. What was the acreage?
4. What was the price paid for the land?
5. Were any of the former owners extended an option of repurchase when not required further by the government?
6. Has any of this property, hangars, or buildings thereon been declared surplus?
7. What will be the ultimate disposal of these properties and buildings?
8. What township or county roads were closed in the extension of this ah- port?
9. Was reimbursement made (a) to the town-ships_ of West Nissouri, London, or the county of Middlesex for closing of roads; (b) to private individuals for damage or inconvenience?
10. If so, to whom?
11. What amounts were paid to each?
12. What properties were purchased for right of way for new road from the third concession, London township to second concession, West Nissouri?
13. From whom were these properties purchased ?
14. What price was paid for each?
15. What was the total mileage of new road?
16. What was the total cost of construction?
17. Has the upkeep and maintenance of the new road been assumed by townships interested or by the county of Middlesex?
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURNS
Subtopic: CRUMLIN, ONT., AIRPORT