1. (a) Formal contract for major repairs, $20,500; (b) maintenance contract for minor repairs, $3,450.
2. No, not to knowledge of department.
3. (a) Major repairs, $2,050; (b) minor repairs, $3,450; (c) security deposit, $2,179.20.
4. No, payments to subcontractors or suppliers are responsibility of the general contractor.
5. The following subcontractors have filed claims with the department for non-payment of accounts by the general contractor; Ralph Connor, Halifax, $3,537; R. J. Frost Co., Halifax, $760.85; Cameron Electric, Springhill, $83; Hyatt's Hardware, Springhill, $568.77; M. C. MacCuish, Pictou, $85; James Nicholson, Pictou, $33.75; Dunlop Bros. Co., Amherst, $357.34; Casman & Co., Moncton, $700; Mrs. Eva Fletcher, Springhill, $16; D. H. Ryan, Springhill, $95; L. Bowden, Springhill, $112.88; G. F. Moore, Springhill, $172.02; C. E. Harrison, Parrsboro, $55.92; L. D. Bennett, Wallace,
5106 HOUSE OF
Public Service Superannuation Act $18; D. W. Priese & Sons, Shulven, $453.50; A. B. Smith (Estate), Rodney, $173.17; R. Weldon Cameron, Truro, $1,487.33; J. Robertson, W. River, $72.
Topic: SPRINGHILL, N.S., POST OFFICE