1. On what conditions are cattle admitted to Great Britain for grazing and feeding purposes?
2. What has been the cost to the government of the inspection and supervision in transit of these cattle year by year?
3. How man3' store cattle have been shipped to the United Kingdom year by year since the lifting of the embargo ?
4. How many cattle of all kinds have been shipped to the United Kingdom in the same periods?
5. Have any cases of contagious disease been discovered by officers of the Department in shipments of. store cattle going forward to the United Kingdom since the embargo was lifted?
6. What percentage of Great Britain's live stock consumption is supplied by Canada?
Subtopic: SHIPMENTS OF CANADIAN CATTLE