1. (a) How many vacations with pay plans were made effective during 1943 by the national
war labour board, the regional boards and other bodies having such jurisdiction; (b) how many employers and employees were affected by the plans; (c) what is the estimated cost to industry ?
2. What is the estimated amount, in money, that wage earners in Canada have received as a consequence of wage and cost of living bonus decisions by the national and regional war labour boards during 1943?
3. (a) How many investigations were made in 1943 by industrial disputes inquiry commissioners into cases of dismissal for union membership or activity under P.C. 4020; (b) how many dismissed workers were involved; (c) what disposal was made of the cases investigated?
4. How many workers in Canada were members of trade unions at the end of each year since 1939.
5. What was the percentage increase in membership at the end of 1943, as compared with the end of 1939?
6. How many votes to determine the collective bargaining agency have been held in industrial establishments as a result of proceedings under federal labour legislation since January 1, 1940?
7. How did such votes affect the settlement of disputes under the legislation?
Subtopic: LABOUR CONDITIONS-VACATIONS WITH PAY, ETC.