1. How many Argus aircraft has the Government sold thus far and, in each case, to whom was the aircraft sold and at what price?
2. How many such aircraft remain to be sold?
3. Did the Crown Assets Disposal Corporation ever receive a letter from the Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum Inc. of Brandon, Manitoba requesting that the Museum be notified of all retired aircraft which the department had for sale?
4. Did the Corporation ever notify the Museum of any aircraft which they had for sale?
5. Was the Museum ever notified about the sale of the Argus aircraft and, if not, for what reason?
Topic: LABOUR CONDITIONS
Subtopic: QUESTIONS ON THE ORDER PAPER