With regard to the three thousand families settlement scheme:
1. What was the original number of families settled, in each province, and if the information is available, in each district?
2. What was the original total expenditure in this matter?
3. What was the original average expenditure per family?
4. What number of families are now remaining in the scheme?
5. What has been the total amount of loss on account of families leaving the scheme?
C. As regards families remaining in the scheme: (a) what was the original expenditure; (b) what amount is still due; (c) of the difference between original expenditure and amount still due. what amount, if any, has been written off as loss; (d) are any further losses anticipated, and will any further writing off be done?
Subtopic: THREE THOUSAND FAMILY SETTLEMENT SCHEME