1. Has the government adopted any reforestation policy in connection with lands set aside as Indian reserves throughout Canada ?
2. If so, what is the policy so adopted?
3. What acreage, if any, has been set aside for this purpose in each of the Indian reserves?
4. If the government has not such a policy will it frame a reforestation scheme which will take care of the future welfare of the Indian people in this regard, and announce such policy at an early date?
5. What disposition is made of the proceeds of sale of timber on Indian reserves?
6. Are such proceeds placed in capital or revenue account ?
Subtopic: REFORESTATION OF INDIAN RESERVES