1. Were applications called for by the Civil Service Commission to fill the vacancy in the postmastership of Sayabec station, county of Matane, caused by the death of the late Mr. Bouchard?
2. If so, what was the date announced as the last day for receiving such applications?
3. How many applications were received on that date, from whom, and were any from returned soldiers?
4. Has anyone been appointed temporarily or permanently, to the position of postmaster at Sayabec?
5. If so, what is his name, by whom was he recommended, and is he a returned soldier?
6. If the present incumbent is a temporary appointment, for what period of time can he hold this position without confirmation by the Civil Service Commission?
Topic: SAYABEC STATION POSTMASTERSHIP