1. Were the boilers in the vessel Citadel in good condition at the time of its sale?
2. What were the operating costs of the Citadel for the year 1961 on pilot service at Les Escou-mins?
3. What accounts for the difference in construction costs between the sister pilot boats Nos. 9 and 10, and is boat No. 9 considered to be of better quality than boat No. 10?
4. Can the Department of Transport certify the use of pilot boats Nos. 9 and 10 for navigation during icing conditions prevalent in the winter season?
5. Was any consideration given to the construction of double hulled pilot boats instead of single hulled models?
6. How much does the Department of Transport charge shipping companies per vessel for the taking on and letting off, of pilots at Les Escoumins; what was the total amount collected during the year 1961, and who acquires this revenue?
7. Does this scale exist in other pilotage services and, if so, in which ones and under what circumstances?
8. How many qualified St. Lawrence pilots are employed in the Quebec and Montreal districts, and what is the mother tongue of each?
9. What are the respective salaries and duties of the following officials: F. S. Slocombe, Booths, D. R. Jones, A. Cumin, Catinus and J. Gendron?
Topic: PILOTAGE SERVICE, LES ESCOUMINS, QUE.