1. Has the contract price for H.M.C.S. Protector and Preserver been changed from the amount of $50,186,650 indicated in answer to Part 4 of Question Number 1,305 answered February 17, 1969 and, if so, what is the present contract price?
2. If an increase is involved, what factors contributed to such an increase and what are the amounts involved?
3. What is the estimated amount that will be paid the contractor when the two ships are completed?
4. Was the delivery date of September, 1969 met for the first ship as indicated in answer to Part 7 of Question Number 1,305 and, if so, what is the present operational status of the ship and where is it located?
5. If the ship is not operational, what are the reasons?
6. Will the delivery date of February, 1970 for the second ship be met as indicated in answer to Part 7 of Question Number 1,305?
Topic: ORDER PAPER QUESTIONS
Subtopic: SUPPORT SHIPS H.M.C.S. PROTECTOR AND PRESERVER