1. What was the total cost of Cambridge wharf, Queens county, New Brunswick, since September, 1926?
2. Were tenders called for the erection of the said wharf?
3. Who were the tenderers and what was the amount of each tender?
4. To whom was the contract awarded?
5. If work was done by day labour, who was superintendent, how much time did he work and what rate of pay did he receive?
6. How many labourers were engaged on the work, what are their names and what amount did each receive?
7. What material was used, who supplied same, and what was the cost?
Subtopic: CAMBRIDGE WHARF, QUEENS COUNTY, N. B.