1. What quantity of coal, if any, was imported from the United States by and for the use of the Canadian National Railways, during each of the months of January, February, March and April, 1922?
2. What were the prices paid for such coal?
3. Are any contracts or agreements for the purchase of United States coal by the Canadian National Railways for use on its lines still in existence?
4. If so, with whom have such contracts been made, what quantities are contracted for, and when are deliveries to be made?
5. Is it the intention of the Canadian National Railways to continue the policy of purchasing coal mined in the United States for use on its lines?
Topic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-WATER SUPPLY
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-COAL