1. When and for what reason was the location of the Post Office at Belleisle Creek, King's County, changed?
2. How far is the new Post Office distant from the old one?
3. What difference in cost is there between the service from the Railway station to the old Post Office and to the new Post Office?
4. What difference in cost is there between the Rural Route numbers one, two and three, serving the old Post Office and serving the new one?
5. Was James McCreary, a returned soldier, an applicant for the position of Postmaster?
6. Why was McCreary not appointed?
7. Who was appointed to the new Post Office and on whose recommendation was the appointment made?
8. Were any letters or other communications received by the Department in connection with this Post Office from the Prime Minister and Dr. D. H. Mo-Allister, Liberal candidate at the last general election?
9. If so, what are the dates of these letters and what requests were made by the respective writers?
Subtopic: BELLEISLE CREEK POST OFFICE