1. What was the total cost of the Mott's wharf, parish of Cambridge, Queens county, New Brunswick?
2. Were tenders called for the erection of said wharf?
3. Who were the tenderers and what was the amount of each tender?
4. To whom was the contract awarded?
5. If work was done by day labour, who was superintendent, and how much time did he work, and what rate of pay did he receive?
6. How many labourers were engaged on the work, what are their names and what amount did each receive ?
7. What material was used, who supplied same, and what was the cost?
Hon. Mr. KING (Kootenay): The
wharf referred to was built by the government of the province of New Brunswick, and this department has no record as to its cost and how constructed. This was one of the wharves transferred to the Dominion government by the provincial government.
REV. FATHER MacDONNELL
Subtopic: MOTT'S WHARF, N.B.