1. Has the Department of National Defence purchased a vessel known as the Snowbird II, and if so, from whom, at what price, and to what vote was the purchase price charged?
2. To what use will the vessel be put?
3. Who is, or will be, the operator of the vessel during the 1949 season of arctic navigation?
4. What are the terms of the contract of operation, and to what vote will the operating costs be charged?
5. Was Snowbird II used in government service during the 1948 season of navigation?
6. If so, who was the owner at that time, and what were the terms of any contract between the then owner and the government, with respect to the use of said vessel?
7. What was the total cost to the government of the operation of the Snowbird II in the 1948 season, and to what vote were such costs charged?
Topic: NAVAL SERVICE
Subtopic: PURCHASE OF "SNOWBIRD II"