1. To how many postmasters in the county of Vaudreuil-Soulanges were requests of dismissals addressed since August 7, 1930?
2. What are the names and addresses of
postmasters to whom those requests of dimissal were addressed ? _
3. Were inquiries held in each case, and if so, hy whom were they held, and ivhat was the result?
4. What sum was paid to inquiry commissioners for their services and other fees in each case?
5. Who asked for those inquiries?
6. Was a notice sent to the postmasters informing them that said inquiry was going to be held, and what was the length of the notice?
7. At what places were postmasters dismissed in the county of Vaudreuil-Soulanges since August 7, 1930, and what are the names of said postmasters?
Subtopic: VAUDREUIL-SOULAN GES POSTMASTERS