1. Was Colonel Rev. Dr. A. E. Burke a chaplain in the Canadian Expeditionary Force?
2. If so, was he associated with one" Rev. Dr. Roche in the editorship of the Catholic Register at Toronto?
3. Were reports made to the Government as to Rev. Dr. Roche's associations with Austrian enemies and with one Max Pam, of Chicago?
4. If so, did the Government take any steps in the matter?
5. Is the Government aware as to whether or not the said Dr. Roche left Canada at the outbreak of the war?
6. Since his appointment as chaplain in the Canadian Expeditionary Force, did the said Burke visit Chicago? If so, was his business there of an official character?
7. Is the Government aware as to whether or not he met the said Roche at or near Chicago?
8. Has the said Burke at any time since his appointment as chaplain been under surveillance by Dominion officials?
9. If so, were reports made to the Government, and will these reports, if any, be laid on the Table of the House?
10. Is the Government aware as to whether or not the said Burke visited Canada about the end of 1916 and in conjunction with a representative of the British diplomatic or secret service, made certain representations to the Government?
11. Is the said Burke now in Ottawa? If
so, is the Government aware as to what he is doing?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN.