1. What purchases of aircraft have been made during the period October 23, 1935, to the present date?
2. If such purchases were made (a) what types were secured; (b) what prices were [DOT] paid?
3. From what firms or agencies were such purchases made?
4. Were tenders called for; if so (a) what firms tendered, and (b) what were the tenders submitted?
5. For what purposes were such purchases made?
6. Were all such purchases of aircraft approved by the officers of the department as fully modern in type and in a satisfactory flying condition at the time of purchase?
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURNS
Subtopic: PURCHASES OF AIRCRAFT