1. What was the cost of the Department of Public Works' legal advertisements carried in the July 27, 1956 issue of the Mannville Mirrorl
2. In what other weekly newspapers in central eastern Alberta were these advertisements inserted?
3. How much has the Mannville Mirror received from the Department of Public Works for advertising for the years 1953, 1954, 1955 and 1956 up to June 30?
4. How many tenders have been received from the Mannville district during the abovementioned years as a result of these advertisements?
5. How much did the following newspapers receive from the Department of Public Works for advertising during the abovementioned years:
Orders for Returns
the Camrose Canadian, the Vegreville Observer, the Wainwright Star Chronicle, the Viking News, the Lloydminster Times, the Surrey Leader and the Medicine Hat News'!
Mr. Bourgel, Parliamentary Assistant, for the Minister of Public Works: Mr. Speaker, we are still waiting for a reply from our district office and in the meantime I would ask that this question be made an order for return. As soon as the information is received it will be tabled.
Subtopic: FEDERAL COSTS