1. Did any department or agency of the federal government engage Henderson Directories Limited of Winnipeg to compile the addresses and occupations of householders in the town of Dauphin, Manitoba and, if so, at what cost?
2. Do all postal areas having letter carrier service engage private firms to compile a postal directory?
3. Is the Post Office Department provided with a copy of the directory free of charge?
4. Are the addresses in the directory examined by post office officials to determine if they are correct?
5. Are the directories available to the public free of charge and, if not, what is the price of each copy and where may it be obtained?
Subtopic: * DAUPHIN, MAN. TOWN DIRECTORY