1. Have applications and renewal applications to the Medical Research Council for support of work to be conducted in the fiscal year (a) 1967-68 (b) 1968-69, been approved?
2. If so, what was the total number and total dollar value of applications and renewal applications submitted to the Medical Research Council for support of work to be conducted in the fiscal years of 1967-68 and 1968-69?
February 7, 1968
3. How many applications for support for 1967-68 and for 1968-69 were approved in full, approved in part, deferred for later consideration, and rejected?
4. What was the total dollar value approved for 1967-68 and for 1968-69?
5. What was the dollar value of applications approved by the Medical Research Council after the autumn 1966 and autumn 1967 meetings on its Grants Review Committee expressed as a percentage of the total of the dollar value of applications for each year?
6. Is the percentage change in Part 5 indicative of the change in the judgment standards applied or a change in the calibre of the applications submitted, and to what extent is the change attributable to one or to the other?
Subtopic: APPLICATIONS TO MEDICAL RESEARCH COUNCIL