1. Was the American vessel, Starling, entered for duty at Shelburne, N.S., during years 1915 or 1916? If so, on what date?
2. What valuation was placed on said vessel, and on what price was the duty paid thereon?
3. Did said vessel receive a crew register? If so, what is the number?
4. What is her gross tonnage?
5. What is her registered tonnage?
6. When was said vessel built, and where?
7. Who is the registered owner or owners of said vessel?
8. Have any negotiations passed between any person or persons and the Government in respect to a proposed charter of said vessel to the Government ?
9. If so, for what service, and at what price?
10. What was the date of said charter, with
whom is said charter partly made, and when is vessel to be taken over by the Government?
11. How long does the Government expect to employ said vessel?
12. Will the Government bring down all correspondence relative to chartering of said vessel?
Topic: INTERCOLONIAL RAILWAY COAL SUPPLY.
Subtopic: THE AMERICAN VESSEL STARLING.