1. In Canadian dollars and prior to 1953, how much is the estimated value of real estate and buildings in commonwealth and foreign countries bought by Canada for the use of Canadian trade and diplomatic missions?
2. How much in Canadian dollars was paid in 1952, for rent in foreign countries for the same purpose?
NATIONAL DEFENCE-MEAT PACKING FIRMS, B.C. Mr. Cruickshanlt:
1. What are the names of the meat packing firms supplying any branch of the Department of National Defence in British Columbia for the fiscal year 1952-53?
2. Were tenders called for this material?
3. If so, (a) how many tenders were received and on what dates; (b) what are the names and addresses of those tendering and the amount of each tender?
4. What are the names of those awarded a contract for meat, fish or any other product supplied during the fiscal year 1952-53?
Topic: EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
Subtopic: REAL ESTATE AND BUILDINGS