1. Is E. F. Newcom'be, barrister, Ottawa, employed by the Government with the arbitration proceedings between the Dominion of Canada and the Grand Trunk Railway Company?
2. If so, what is his position and upon whose recommendation was he appointed?
3. What is his remuneration?
4. Is he a son of the Deputy Minister of Justice?
5. Is the Government aware that he was only admitted to practice law within the past two years?
6. What are his special qualifications for this work?
7. Has he received any other work from the Department of Justice?
8. If so, upon whose recommendation, and what was the kind of work given him and how much has he earned to date for services other than connected with the Grand Trunk Railway arbitration?
Subtopic: MR. E. F. NEWCOMBE, BARRISTER