1. Was the Hon. H. S. Belaud, who recommended Freddy Regnier as caretaker of the Louiseville post office, at the time Minister of Soldiers' Civil Reestablishment ?
2. Is Doctor Legris "who has given similar recommendation in favour of Regnier the same 'person as Captain Legris of the medical corps of the Canadian army in France?
3. Among the recommendations given in favour of Regnier, a veteran, was there one given to the Public Works department or to the Civil Service Commission by one Thomas Vaniasse, contractor of the town of Louiseviille?
4. Has another recommendation in favour of the same veteran soldier been received by the Civil Service Commission or the Public Works department from J. A. Barrette, a notary public?
5. Has a petition signed by more than 140 citizens of Louiseville, protesting against the nomination of Victor Heroux and praying for the appointment of a returned man, been received by the Civil Service Commission? If not, has such request been received by the Department of Public Works?
6. Is the Department of Public Works aware of the fact that its representative, Mr. Gingras, when sent down to Louiseville to examine the applicants, has said to several persons, that Victor Heroux could not be appointed to the position, as he was over age?
Subtopic: LOUISEVILLE POST OFFICE-CARETAKER