1. Are investigators entrusted with compiling statistics on unemployment and, if so, how many are there in (a) Canada (b) each province (c) each constituency?
2. How many hours do they work per month?
3. What is their average salary per (a) hour (b) month?
4. What are their travel expenses per mile?
5. Since 1970, what has been the annual cost of compiling unemployment statistics for Statistics Canada?
6. (a) By whom (b) in what manner (c) for how long, on the average, are such investigators appointed?
Point of Order-Mr. Cossitt
7. Do the investigators visit new households each month and, if so (a) how many (b) according to what criteria and how are the samples determined?
8. What are the names and addresses of the investigators in the Constitutency of Shefford?
Topic: ROUTINE PROCEEDINGS
Subtopic: CANADA COUNCIL GRANTS-PETITIONS