1. How many officers and ratings were actually enrolled in the permanent force of the Royal Canadian Navy as of August 1, 1945?
United Nations General Assembly
2. Of the ratings, how many comprised the seatnen ?
3. How does this latter total break down as between chief petty officers, petty officers, leading seamen, able seamen and ordinary seamen?
4. How many ratings in each of the above five categories are allowed for in the complement of the post-war 10,000 man navy?
5. How many in each of these categories were enrolled in the permanent navy on August 1, 1939?
Topic: CANADIAN NAVY-PERMANENT FORCE