1. What are the names of the companies who made munitions during the war?
2. Where were they located?
3. Which are those who made munitions for the Canadian Government, and those who made munitions for foreign governments, and the names of these governments?
4. What are the names of the companies still existing, specifying those in operation, and those not in operation?
5. What are the names of the manufacturers of all kinds of explosives in the country and the places where they are located?
6. Which are those actually in operation?
7. Can those companies manufacture on a permit from this Government, or if, generally, it is left to provincial legislatures to grant these permits?
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURN.