1. What was the amount of the contract entered into by the government with W. R. MacDonald, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, for repairs to the Springhill post office in the year 1950?
2. Did the said W. R. MacDonald fail before completing this contract for repairs to the Springhill post office?
3. How much does the government still owe the said W. R. MacDonald in respect of the said contract?
4. Was Weldon Cameron, of Truro, Nova Scotia, a subcontractor, not paid for his work on this job? If so, for what reason?
5. Who were the other subcontractors on this job, what was the amount of each subcontract, and were they paid for their work?
Topic: SPRINGHILL, N.S., POST OFFICE