1. Yes, at Dog creek, not Dog lake, near Williams lake, British Columbia.
2. Work commenced in September, 1942, and completed in November, 1943.
3. Expropriated from Diamond "S" Ranch Ltd. (David Spencer Limited), by the filing of plan on April 26, 1944.
4. Area expropriated-911-42 acres.
5. The former owners' price for the expropriated land was considered too high and the case is being referred to the Exchequer Court of Canada for determination of the compensation payable.
6. Yes, part of the property of Diamond "S" Ranch Limited.
7. The assessed value of the expropriated land in 1943 was $3,641.49.
Subtopic: R.C.A.F.-DOG CREEK, B.C., AIRFIELD