1. Has Mr. John E. McAuley, for many years postmaster at Lower Millstream, King's County, N.B., been dismissed?
2. If so, why, and at whose instance?
3. What charges, if any, were made against him, and was an investigation held?
4. Has a petition been received to retain Mr. McAuley in his position? If so, how many names were attached ?
5. Has his successor been appointed? If so, did he apply for the position, or was he recommended, and by whom ?
Topic: ST. CATHARINES, ONT., WATER SUPPLY.
Subtopic: POSTMASTER AT LOWER MILLSTREAM, N.B.