1. First application made in name of Samuel Kogan in court of general sessions of the peace, Waterloo county, Ontario, 29th January, 1931. Certificate issued 23rd June, 1931, but not delivered. This certificate revoked by order of governor general in council 17th December, 1932. Second application made in court of general sessions of the peace for county of York, Uth September, 1936.
2. Certificate issued March 2, 1945.
3. Finding by a judge of the county court of York, that the applicant was a fit and proper person to be naturalized and possessed the required qualifications. This finding was made under date 4th February, 1937. Consideration of the case by Secretary of State.
4. According to application, Kharkov, U.S.S.R.
5. According to immigration report, August 29, 1924.
6. According to immigration report, Shmil Kogan.
7. Second application made in name of Sam Carr.
8. According to application, secretary.
Subtopic: NATURALIZATION-SAMUEL CARR