1. How many egg inspectors have been employed by the Government since the regulations came into effect in 1918, each year up to the end of 1921?
2. How much has been paid in salaries to the said inspectors during the years 1918, 1919, 1920 and 1921?
3. How much has been paid for travelling and other expenses of the said inspectors during each of the above mentioned years?
4. What has been the total amount of salaries and other, expenses during each of the said years, of the officials and employees at Ottawa, who supervise the work of the egg inspectors?
5. What number of cars have been inspected in each province during the years 1918, 1919, 1920 and 1921?
6. What number of cars were inspected for export during each of the said years?
Subtopic: EGG INSPECTORS