1. On what date was Canadian army pay corps organized?
2. Why was it organized?
3. What are the duties of said corps?
4. What was the strength of said corps on July 1, 1914?
5. What is the strength of said corps to-day?
6. When was the name of said corps changed to Royal Canadian army pay corps?
7. Why was the word "royal" added?
8. How many of the present personnel served in a theatre of war between 1914 and 1918?
9. Is it the intention of the government to disband said corps?
10. Has an investigation relating to said corps been held?
11. Was said investigation conducted by soldiers or civilians?
12. Is it the intention of the government to replace the Royal *Canadian army pay corps by a civilian organization?
13. If so, what is the name and nature of the organization?
14. What disposition will be made of the present members of the Royal Canadian army pay corps as to: (a) employment; (b) pay, and
15. Is the accounts branch of the Department of National Defence now manned by civilians?
16. Will said accounts branch take over the duties now performed by the Royal Canadian army pay corps?
17. What is the present number of employees in said accounts branch?
18. What was the number of employees in said accounts branch on July 1, 1914?
19. How many of the present staff of the accounts branch served in a theatre of war between 1914 and 1918?
20. What provision has been made to carry out the pay services in ease of mobilization?
21. Did General Sir Arthur Currie make recommendations regarding the employment of civilians in the Department of National Defence when he was inspector general? If so, what were they?
22. Did Major General J. H. MacBrien make recommendations regarding the employment of civilians in the Department of National Defence when he was chief of the general staff? If so, what were they?
Topic: CANADIAN ARMY PAY CORPS