1. Who was appointed caretaker of the post office building at Beauharnois, and when?
2. Was he appointed by the Civil Service Commission ?
3. Was he appointed after passing an examination?
4. If so, what was the nature of the examination?
5. Is the caretaker who was appointed an ex-service man?
6. What are the names and surnames of those who made application for this position?
7. What is the age of each applicant?
8. What are the names and surnames of the ex-service men who applied for said position?
9. By whom was each one recommended?
10. Did the notices advertising the position
fix an age limit, or contain a reference regarding the age of candidates, and which?
Topic: BEAUHARNOIS POST OFFICE BUILDING