1. How many official or private cars have been constructed, purchased or acquired, for the government, since the year 1896 ?
2. For what purpose is each such car used ?
3. Are any and which of the said cars allotted to any and what members of the government, respectively ? Or to any and what departments of the government, respectively ?
4. What sum has been expended or appropriated in constructing, purchasing or acquiring the said official or private cars since 1896 ?
5. What amount has been expended'in maintaining, using and operating the said official or private cars since 1896, including interest on cost of construction or acquisition ?
6. Are such cars always used for official purposes ? If not, for what other purposes, and for what other occasions, have the official or private cars of the government been otherwise used during the past four years ?
7. For what' purposes and on what occasions have the official or private cars of the government been used since the first day of January, 1900 7 And by whom was each such car used on each such occasion, and at what cost, and to what place was each such car despatched, and how many miles did it travel on each such occasion ?
8. How many official or private cars are now in course of construction for the government, and what will be the cost of each of them ?
9. Since the first of January, 1900, have the official or private cars owned by the country been used by others than ministers or officials of the government ? And if so, on what occasions, and by whom, and at what cost, for what purposes, and under what rules and regulations ?
10. Have any of the official or private car3
been used by the ministers or officials of the government, or by any other persons, for unofficial or private purposes, since the first of January, 1900 ? ,
11. If so, by whom, and on whose authority, and under what regulations or arrangements, and on how many occasions, and at what cost to the country, has each car been so used ?
Subtopic: OFFICIAL CARS.