- Social Credit
- Beauce (Quebec)
- Birth Date
- June 5, 1929
- accountant, administrator, manager
- June 25, 1968 - March 31, 1971
- RABeauce (Quebec)
- April 1, 1971 - September 1, 1972
- SCBeauce (Quebec)
Most Recent Speeches (Page 1 of 29)
July 5, 1972
Were funds invested by the Department of Regional Economic Expansion in the constituency of Beauce since the establishment of the Department and, if so (a) what was the total amount (b) what is the complete list of firms that received grants (c) what amount was granted to each firm?
June 30, 1972
Has the president of International Pulp and Sulphite made representations to any department asking that no investment be made in Canada during the next ten years in the paper production industry?
Subtopic: REPRESENTATIONS TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON BEHALF OF PAPER PRODUCTION INDUSTRY
June 28, 1972
Mr. Romuald Rodrigue (Beauce):
Mr. Speaker, I should like to put a question to the Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development.
Following the latest talks between the Premier of Quebec and himself, could the minister say to the House whether the discussions bore on the establishment of future national parks in the province of Quebec, and whether setting up a national park in the Chaudiere area is part of the projects of his department?
Subtopic: ESTABLISHMENT OF PARKS IN QUEBEC-INQUIRY RESPECTING DISCUSSION BETWEEN MINISTER AND PREMIER BOURASSA
June 26, 1972
1. How many employees work for the government Translation Bureau in Ottawa?
2. During the past three years how many persons hired by the Translation Bureau were natives of Europe and the Middle East?
3. Of this total number hired during the past three years, how many have resigned?
4. How many people are working for the Translation Bureau as editors?
5. How many people have been hired during the past three years as editors?
6. What is the salary of an editor?
7. What is the salary of a translator?
8. During the years 1968-69-70-71-72, has the Government of Canada granted scholarships for improvement, either directly or indirectly, to subsidize students and to assist certain universities in offering courses in translation and, if so (a) what is the amount of such grants to students (b) what universities received grants and in what amounts?
Subtopic: TRANSLATION BUREAU, OTTAWA
June 26, 1972
1. How many paper plants are there in Canada and where are they located?
2. Since 1968, has the government paid any subsidies for (a) the expansion (b) the operation of paper mills in Canada?
3. How many plants have closed down (a) completely (b) partially?
4. How many workers have been laid off by paper mills in Canada since 1968 because (a) the plant was closed (b) production had diminished?
Subtopic: NUMBER OF PAPER MILLS IN CANADA