1. On what date was C. Fred. Avard appointed to a position in the freight department of the Intercolonial railway at Sackville, N.B., at what rate of wages or salary, and to what position was he appointed?
2. On what date was the said C. Fred. Avard dismissed from the Intercolonial railway service, and what position did he hold when dismissed?
3. What was the salary or wages being paid him at the time of his dismissal, and was he the senior freight porter at the Sackville freight shed at the time of his dismissal?
4. Under the schedule which came into effect
on June 1, 1911, did it grant the following scale of wages: Senior freight porters $1-80
per day ; junior freight porters $1.50 per day; second year $1.70 per day; junior freight
porters third and subsequent years $1.75 per day?
5. How long was the said C. Fred. Avard in the railway service as senior freight porter at Sackville, and what was the rate of wages paid him after June 1, 1911?
6. For what cause was the said C. Fred. Avard dismissed, and upon whose recommendation was the dismissal made?
7. Was the said C. Fred. Avard senior freight porter at Sackville station on the first day of June, 1911, and since that date?
8. If not, who was and who has been since the dismissal of the .said C. Fred. Avard, and what rate of wages were paid him since his appointment?
Subtopic: INTERCOLONIAL RAILWAY-C. FRED. AVARD.