1. What price is paid to producers for their best grade of wheat, 1943 crop, by the grain regulating board of Argentina, basis Buenos Aires?
2. What is the export price paid by the grain regulating board for the same wheat, basis Buenos Aires?
3. What price is paid to producers for their best grade of wheat, 1943 crop, by the Australian wheat board, basis country sidings?
4. What is the price paid for the same grade of wheat for home consumption, basis f.o.b. Williamstown, Australia?
5. What is the initial advance paid by the Canadian wheat board for the 1943-44 crop, basis Fort William?
6. What is the commercial export price to countries not under Canadian mutual aid, basis No. 1 northern, Fort William?
Topic: MUNITIONS AND SUPPLY-EXPENDITURES IN SASKATCHEWAN
Subtopic: WHEAT PRICES