1. Are Truro to Sydney R.P.O. trains 604 and 603 to be discontinued?
2. If these trains are to be replaced by trucks, will mail be sorted en route and, if not, where will local mail be sorted?
3. When will these trucks arrive at New Glasgow, Antigonish, and Mulgrave?
4. What positive and negative effects does the Postmaster General expect this change will have on mail service in eastern Nova Scotia?
5. Will mail be carried on any trains between Truro and Sydney?
6. What contracts, if any, for transferring mail between post offices and railway stations in Pictou, Antigonish, and Guysborough counties will be cancelled as a consequence of the discontinuation of R.P.O. trains 604 and 603?
Topic: RAILWAY MAIL SERVICE, EASTERN NOVA SCOTIA