.1- From whom did the federal district commission purchase lauds for park purposes since its inception, and what prices were paid for same ?
2. Have the federal district commission taken steps to secure the property of the Good shepherd s convent, St. Andrew street, facing the river and adjacent to the park east of the Minto bridges?
3. What became of the lumber or building material from the buildings in Rockcliffe when the old buildings were demolished, and what price was paid for same?
4. Who secured the contract for demolishing these buildings, and when was this work completed ?
o. is the contractor still on the payroll of the government ? If not, when was he relieved ot his duties?
14. What was the total amount of taxi licence fees or other fees collected by i government of Canada, or the provinces Canada, from each of these groups of insuran companies during the past ten years?
,, I5-,W>lat were the actual salaries paid the chief agents and other executives of the
years3?1*IGS ln Canada for each of the Past i
16. Is it possible to obtain the above infc mation in any reports or publications prepan by the superintendent of insurance for tl Dominion of Canada?
available ?n0t' 18 SUCh information d
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURNS
Subtopic: FEDERAL DISTRICT COMMISSION-REAL ESTATE PURCHASES