1. How many fluorspar mines are being operated in Canada?
2. What is the location of each such mine and total production for each one in the years 1930, 1931, and 1932?
3. How many tons of fluorspar have been imported into Canada in the years 1930, 1931, and 1932, from (a) any part of the United Kingdom; (b) France; (c) Germany; (d) the United States?
4. What is the rate of duty on fluorspar imported from (a) the United Kingdom; (b) France; (c) Germany; (d) the United States?
5. What is the total value of the importations from the above countries and total duties collected in the case of each country exporting fluorspar to Canada?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN