1. How many Doukhobor "Sons of Freedom"
were convicted of parading while nude: (a)
men; (b) women; (c) children?
2. Where are the men now imprisoned?
3. Where are the women now imprisoned?
4. Where are the children being taken care of?
5. Have any babies died? If so, how many?
6. What proportion of the cost of keeping these people is borne by the Dominion government?
7. What has their conviction and keep cost the Dominion government to date?
8. What is the cost per week, per child?
Subtopic: DOUKHOBOR "SONS OF FREEDOM"