1. How long has Mr. Victor Gariepy, veterinary surgeon of Waterloo, Quebec, been in the employ of the Dominion government?
2. On what date did he pass the examinations?
3. Was he qualified as a veterinary surgeon?
4. If so, on what date?
5. Is he, at present, in the employ of the Dominion government, in county of Shefford, if not, is he permitted to carry out tuberculine test on cattle, in the county?
6. Was Mr. Langevin authorized by the government to employ Mr. Victor Gariepy?
7. If so, by whom was he authorized?
Subtopic: MR. VICTOR GARIEPY