1. What is the amount of United States coal: (a) anthracite; (b) bituminous, used by the Canadian National Railways during the year 1931?
2. What was the cost of such coal?
3. What is the analysis of the marketable grade of United States coal used on Canadian National Railways compared with the marketable grade of: (a) Springhill; (b) Cape Breton coal suitable for such use?
4. What are the comparative prices of such Cape Breton coal, Springhill coal and American coal delivered at Montreal and Toronto by water?
5. Is there a satisfactory coal handling plant at Toronto and Levis, and what coal storage is there in each of such places?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-UNITED STATES COAL