1. Was John W. Cahill, district supervisor of beef grading, Calgary, a naturalized British subject when he first made application for the position?
2. When was he appointed to this position?
3. When did he make application to the Civil Service Commission?
4. When was he naturalized?
5. How many applicants were there for this position?
6. How many were qualified and placed on the eligible list?
World Wheat Conference
7. Give names and dates of appointments.
8. Who was the Department of Agriculture representative named to he a member of the examining board?
9. What officers of the Department of Agriculture signed the examining board report?
10. What other competitions have been held since that date for this position by the Civil Service Commission ?
11. How many applications were received?
12. Give the names of the successful candidates, in the order in which they were placed by the Civil Service Commission?
13. Were either or both of these applicants in the first competition?
14. If so, why were they not placed on the eligible list?
Return tabled forthwith.
Subtopic: DISTRICT SUPERVISOR OF BEEF GRADING-CALGARY