1. What were the names of the officers and employees in charge of the various dredges operated by the Department of Public Works, in the province of Quebec, on July 28, 1930?
2. Are the same officers and employees still employed this year?
3. If not, why were changes made?
4. If complaints were made to the Department of Public Works against these officers and employees, what "were the nature of said complaints?
5. If new officers and employees are employed on these dredges this year what are their names ?
6. By whom were they recommended?
7. What are their addresses?
8. Did they pass the examinations of the Civil Service Commission?
Business oj the House
Subtopic: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS-DREDGE EMPLOYEES, QUEBEC